ISS Contact Information
Biobehavioral Health Building
email@example.com Email - General information requests, feedback on our services, and suggestions/comments
Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30p.m.
Map Showing Our Location
ISS has been in existence for 45 years. Our main office is in Room 16 BBH Building but we have staff located in Ford Building and Rec Hall. We are the College's IT service organization and are supported by the College's Dean's Office.
- Bill Cooke
- Systems Administrator III
- 15 BBH Building
- Bill manages the Security, Servers and Network Division of ISS. In that role he maintains the college's servers and network infrastructure. He is also the College's Computer Security Officer. He has been with ISS since 2008.
- Matt Dunmire
- IT Manager
- 10 BBH Building
- Matt joined ISS in 2011 as an IT Support Specialist. He was recently promoted to manager of the College's IT Help Desk. Previously he was the Help Desk manager at Florida Coastal School of Law.
- Jonathan Essick
- IT Support Specialist II
- 601C Ford Building
- Jon was recently promoted to IT Support Specialist II. He supports the IT needs of the College in the North end of campus. Departments serviced by Jon are RPTM, CMDIS, HPA, and SHM.
- Don Fink
- IT Support Specialist III
- 8 BBH Building
- Don holds B.S. degrees in Biology and Computer Science from Penn State University. He is responsible for desktop support in the new Health and Human Development Building and is handling duties related to digital signage and research data management. Don has worked for PSU for over 25 years. He joined ISS in 2009.
- Nick Gallo
- IT Support Specialist II
- 12 BBH Building
- Nick joined us in 2010 after graduating from IST. He was recently promoted to IT Support Specialist II. His service area includes Chandlee Lab, HHD Building, and the BBH Building.
- Christopher Greiner
- IT Consultant III
- 14 BBH Building
- Chris Greiner provides IT consulting services to all of HHD. He assists researchers and faculty in meeting their goals by offering pre-bid/post award, and general advice on hardware and software purchases. Chris joined ISS in 2000.
- Craig Gruneberg
- 5 BBH Building
- Craig has been Director of ISS since 1997. Prior to this position, Craig held system administration, programming, and hardware design positions for Penn State and private sector companies.
- Amy Long
- Administrative Support Assistant II
- 16 BBH Building
- Amy is our staff assistant who also provides limited IT phone support. She is the bright, cheery voice you hear when you call our main line- 865-INFO. If she can't answer your questions she will direct your call to the appropriate ISS area.
- Nick Murarik
- Systems Administrator II
- 13 BBH Building
- Nick is a Systems Administrator with the college. He works with Bill on server administration, network stability, and security for our fifteen campus locations. He began working for ISS in 2009.
- Shannon Pugh
- IT Trainer III
- 6 BBH Building
- Shannon started with ISS in 2007. She holds a B. S. Degree in Computer Science. Shannon's classes on various IT topics are available to all College employees. Her classes cover technology unique to the College as well as technologies offered centrally. Shannon's ability to make the complicated simple is appreciated by her students.
- Joe Drelick
- IT Support Specialist I
- 11 BBH Building
- Our newest staff member is Joe Drelick. Joe recently moved from a part time computer support tech to a full time IT Support Specialist. Joe's duties will be phone support and in general assisting users with their IT concerns.
ISS has been fortunate to be able to "employ" interns, primarily from the College of IST, to assist us with our work over the last few years. Every semester we search for and interview students who have an internship requirement associated with their degree. They work closely with experienced IT professionals and gain valuable insight into the IT world.
Currently we have the following interns taking care of business in the College: