The College of Health and Human Development is an innovative College focusing on human health, development, and well-being — and related services — from infancy to late life. Our blend of disciplines allows us to address quality of life issues in a comprehensive, interdisciplinary way.
Our academic units offer a number of undergraduate programs leading to bachelor of science degrees, seven minors, and master's and doctoral degrees.
- Current Students
- Useful information for students currently enrolled in Health and Human Development academic programs.
- Prospective Students
- Helpful information for students interested in considering enrolling in Health and Human Development academic programs.
- Graduate Studies
- Information for students interested in considering enrolling in graduate studies in Health and Human Development.
- Student Services Center
- Information on advising, New Student Orientation, Spend a Summer Day, College policies and procedures, College activities and events, student organizations, financial aid, and more.
- Commencement Information
- Information for graduates, families and guests, and about the pre-commencement reception