School of Hospitality Management
The Penn State School of Hospitality Management is home of one of the most prestigious and well-respected programs of its kind in the nation.
By combining a broad educational foundation with "real-world experiences" and other opportunities for students to hone their leadership and communication skills, the School of Hospitality Management and its predecessor programs have equipped students to become industry leaders for over 75 years.
We, the Penn State School of Hospitality Management, will be without equal in educating leaders for the dynamic and global hospitality industry.
The School of Hospitality Management provides outstanding leadership for a global and dynamic hospitality industry. Its programs, research, and service to the profession are at the forefront of hospitality management education, and its faculty, staff, and students bring a new level of proficiency to the hospitality industry. The School inspires all students to pursue excellence in scholarship, exhibit a strong work ethic, and become responsible and ethical hospitality leaders.
- PSHRS names Michael Leven 2014 Hospitality Executive of the Year
- School of Hospitality Management lends expertise to Nigerian food service execs
- Exciting changes in store for Cafe Laura after summer renovation project.
- John O'Neill article on stress in the hospitality industry.
- SHM students attend Hunter Hotel Investment Conference.
- The School of Hospitality Management announces new Minor in Entrepreneurship and Innovation.
- Nancy Johnson named Spring 2014 Conti Professor.
- Michael J. Tews article on fun at work.
- PSHRS names Jim Abrahamson Hospitality Executive of the Year.
- Danny Meyer named Conti Professor.
- Pete Bordi collaborates with Nutrition Researchers and finds flavored dips encourage kids to eat more veggies.
- Frits van Paasschen named Conti Professor