School of Hospitality Management
The Penn State School of Hospitality Management is home of one of the most prestigious and well-respected programs of its kind in the nation.
By combining a broad educational foundation with real-world experiences and other opportunities for students to hone their leadership and communication skills, the School of Hospitality Management and its predecessor programs have equipped students to become industry leaders for more than 75 years.
School of Hospitality Management searches for new director
Penn State’s School of Hospitality Management has launched a national search for a new director, as current Director John O’Neill will lead the school’s new Center for Hospitality Real Estate Strategy.
- Students tour Marriott International’s newly renovated headquarters
- Students plan nonprofit fundraising events on zero-budget
- Students study hospitality on three continents in three semesters
- Students visit Hilton Worldwide headquarters
- Industry Advisory Board opens doors for students
- Café Laura returns with new look, new tastes and new opportunities
- PSHRS names Michael Leven 2014 Hospitality Executive of the Year
- Alumni return to Hospitality Management classrooms to advise students
- SHM responds to social media's growing influence in hospitality industry
- Leland Pillsbury named Fall 2014 Conti Professor
- School of Hospitality Management lends expertise to Nigerian food service execs
- John O'Neill article on stress in the hospitality industry
- SHM students attend Hunter Hotel Investment Conference
- The School of Hospitality Management announces new Minor in Entrepreneurship and Innovation.