- Hospitality Management - HM/SHM
- Undergraduate Program
- A.S., Administrative/Legal Professional, South Hills School of Business & Technology, 2004
School of Hospitality Management
Pennsylvania State University
University Park, PA 16802
• Assists the Professor-in-Charge of the undergraduate program with creating course
schedules each semester in Hospitality Management.
• Provides administrative assistance with final exam submissions, SRTE set-up, textbook
submissions, and online syllabi submission.
• Assists students with registration for independent studies, teaching assistant positions,
internships, and controlled courses.
• Provides administrative support for all curriculum and assessment changes in SHM.